Lession - #879 AWS Introduction
Introduction to Amazon Web Services(AWS>
What is AWS Cloud?
AWS (Amazon Web Services>
is a cloud computing stage.
The first item (S3>
was delivered in 2006.
AWS has grown a lot since then in both size and product range.
It is, until this point, the biggest cloud supplier on the planet.
Why Learn AWS?
- AWS is the biggest of the cloud suppliers
- AWS skill is well known in the big market
- You can do most things in the AWS Cloud
- Huge people group/support
Uses of AWS
- A little manufacturing organization utilizes their expertise to extend their business by passing on their IT managment to the AWS.
- A large enterprise spread across the globe can utilize the AWS to deliver the training to the distributed workforce.
- An architecture consulting organization can utilize AWS to get the high-register delivering of development model.
- A media organization can utilize the AWS to give various kinds of content, like, ebox or sound documents to the overall records.ebox or audio files to the worldwide files.
Based on the concept of Pay-As-You-Go, AWS provides the services to the customers.
AWS provides services to customers when required without any prior commitment or upfront investment. Pay-As-You-Go enables the customers to procure services from AWS.
- Programming models
- Database storage
Advantages of AWS
- We can get more time for core business tasks due to the instant availability of new features and services in AWS.
- It provides effortless hosting of legacy applications. AWS does not require learning new technologies and migration of applications to the AWS provides the advanced computing and efficient storage.
- AWS also offers a choice that whether we want to run the applications and services together or not. We can also choose to run a part of the IT infrastructure in AWS and the remaining part in data centres.
- AWS requires no upfront investment, long-term commitment, and minimum expense when compared to traditional IT infrastructure that requires a huge investment.
- Through AWS, autoscaling and elastic load balancing techniques are automatically scaled up or down, when demand increases or decreases respectively. AWS techniques are ideal for handling unpredictable or very high loads. Due to this reason, organizations enjoy the benefits of reduced cost and increased user satisfaction.
- AWS provides end-to-end security and privacy to customers.
- AWS has a virtual infrastructure that offers optimum availability while managing full privacy and isolation of their operations.
- Customers can expect high-level of physical security because of Amazon's several years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining large-scale IT operation centers.
- AWS ensures the three aspects of security, i.e., Confidentiality, integrity, and availability of user's data.