Hybrid cloud = public cloud + private cloud
is to create a unified, automated, and well-managed computing environment.
Advantages of Hybrid CloudThe following are the advantages of hybrid cloud -
- Flexible and Secure : It gives flexible resources because of the public cloud and secure resources because of the private cloud.
- Cost Effective : Hybrid cloud costs less than the private cloud. It helps organizations to save costs for both infrastructure and application support.
- Security : Hybrid cloud is secure because critical activities are performed by the private cloud.
- Risk Management : Hybrid cloud provides an excellent way for companies to manage the risk.
Disadvantages of Hybrid Cloud
- Networking Issues : In the Hybrid Cloud, networking becomes complex because of the private and the public cloud.
- Infrastructure Compability : Infrastructure compatibility is the major issue in a hybrid cloud. With dual-levels of infrastructure, a private cloud controls the company, and a public cloud doesn't, so there is a possibility that they are running in separate stacks.
- Reliability : The reliability of the services depends on cloud service providers.